Merino Wool Dockworker Hat in Olive
1006 Lafayette St
Richmond VA 23221
- 96% Wool, 4% Elastane
Non-mulesed, humanely sourced Wool from New Zealand.
- Short fit hat with rolled up brim.
- Style is based off of a vintage Navy watch cap.
- Great for colder weather conditions.
- Wool yarns regulate body temperature keeping you warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat, wicking away sweat and moisture.
- Merino wool naturally traps odors caused by bacteria keeping you fresher longer.
- Merino wool is fire resistant and typically smolders. Compared to acrylic, polys, and nylons, that catch fire and also melt in high temperature conditions, making this hat idea for working around fires and camping.
- Merino wool is biodegradable! Just an added bonus for the products life cycle.
- FSC certified recycled hang-tag and recycled / recyclable poly bag.